Siemens offers telephone support in a variety of areas. Please select the applicable business area below for contact information:
Industrial applications demand highly flexible, long-lasting, quality cables.
At Siemens, quality is our first priority. Not only do our cables benefit from world-renowned German engineering, all products are manufactured in Germany where rigorous process controls are combined with the highest quality of materials to guarantee a superior end product.
We offer a wide range of cables to suit your specific applications such as:
- Flexible elastomer cables
- High temperature cables
- PVC data and control cables
- Crane, reeling and hoist cables
- Mining and high voltage reeling cables
Download our flexible cables product catalogue for technical specifications and our full range of products including SINGLE CORE, SINOTHERM, EVA, TECSUN, CORDAFLEX, RONDOFLEX, PLANOFLEX, OPTOFLEX, PENDANTFLEX, MINING MSR, EMC cable glands and BLUEGLOBE cable glands.
When selecting your cables, a critical success factor is to understand your application, environmental conditions, and electrical, thermal and mechanical stresses. That's why we have a dedicated team on hand to advise you on your selection.
We are able to accept orders of both small and large quantities with rapid delivery/collection across Australia and New Zealand. Cables can also be manufactured to your specific requirements.
Call the team on 131 773 or email us for expert advice and support.
Siemens flexible cables are supplied in accordance with the following Australian standards:
- AS 1125 Conductors in Flexible Cables and Cords
- AS 3191 Electric Flexible Cords 250V, 440V and 0.6/1kV
- AS/NZ 3008.1.1:2009 Cable Selection 0.6/1kV
- AS 1802 Cables for Underground Mining (Reeling)
- AS 5000 Electric cables – polymeric insulation 0.6/1 (1-2kV)
- AS 2802 Cables for Above Ground (open cut) Mining
- AS 1660 Test Methods for Cables
- AS 1429 Electric cables – polymeric insulation working voltages 3.3/33kV
Siemens elevator cables are manufactured to the highest of standards to ensure maximum safety, longevity and ease of installation.
Download our elevator cables catalogue for further information or contact us on 131 773.